Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thing 21

Podcasts are interesting. I searched on the 3 podcast directories listed in the lesson:

Podcast.net
Podcastalley.com
Yahoo Podcasts

I found them fairly easy to search. I didn't like that you have to download software to subscribe to anything on Yahoo Podcasts--ended up not subscribing to anything from them. The assignment said that Yahoo wouldn't require downloading--maybe Yahoo changed since the lesson was written.

There looked to be some really useful Library podcasts. I subscribed to 2 different ones, but there were many to choose from.

There certainly are tons of podcasts out there, and many of the ones I found on topics I liked were really long.

I don't know if I will ever make my own podcast, but I did change my blog itself into a podcast. I signed up for Odiogo.

No comments: